A high quality, fertile, peat free, organic rich multi-purpose topsoil, ideal for using in planting and landscaping.
Green Machine™ Blended Topsoil is a sustainable mix of Green Machine™ Soil Improver and over burdened sand from quarries.
Available all year round for a wide range of applications, it is a fertile and organic rich multi-purpose topsoil of consistent high quality and appearance.
Mix of 50% Green Machine™ Soil Improver and 50% over burdened sand from quarries by volume.
|Grade (particle size range)
||10%m/m of dry matter
||Analysed to BS3882:2007 standards
||Within PAS 100 limits (minimal stone or weed content)
All values given in the Technical Specification are typical. However, some variation may occur from time to time. Biowise Ltd reserves the right to amend the specification without notice, for the purpose of product improvement.
Green Machine™ Blended Topsoil is suitable for a wide range of applications including:
- General landscaping
- Tree planting
- Roof gardens
- Green roof applications
Green Machine™ Blended Topsoil delivers the following key benefits:
- A 100% sustainable topsoil blend
- Consistent high quality and appearance all year round
- Versatile - suitable for a wide range of applications
- High in organic matter content - assists in moisture and nutrient retention
- Excellent visual appearance with minimal stone or weed content
- Regular independent laboratory testing undertaken to maintain quality
- Available in bulk and 1m³ bulk bags
- Approximately 50% more product in a 1m³ bulk bag than a tonne of ordinary topsoil
- Light, friable and easy to use - even in wet conditions
Please contact us on 01482 325221 for prices and delivery information or to discuss your needs.
||*1m³ bulk bag (1000 litres)
||1m³ covers up to 20m² at a depth of 50mm
*Approximate volume when packed
Peat free compost containing recycled materials is a greener, kinder compost.
- Today, lowland peat bogs and their wildlife are threatened through peat extraction; many species such as dragonflies, butterflies and birds depend on peat for their existence.
- Peat covers about 3% of the world’s surface, but it contains enormous amounts of carbon; equivalent to that contained in twice the world’s forests combined.
- Peat develops very slowly; a 10 metre deep peat reserve will have taken 10,000 years to develop. So we can’t replace it quickly or easily.
- Peat free compost is made from recycled materials which would otherwise have been sent to landfill.
- It doesn’t cost the earth - we believe that growing responsibly shouldn't need to be expensive.
- What’s more, you’ll see fantastic results in your garden!